TOP 10 reasons to send your child to Camp Golden Gate
Camp Golden Gate, the first International American Summer Camp at the Black Sea, is not your typical summer camp. We offer the Ultimate American experience. We have structured and designed the camp around three core phases: Fun Educational Learning, Recreational Activities, and Team Building Activities. We all know that there are many camps to choose from. However, we want to share with you the TOP 10 Reasons why Camp Golden Gate is the best choice in a General and Long Term Perspective!
- American Teachers: Camp Golden Gate will be having professional and talented American Teachers from across the USA. Their diversity, education, and experience will help your children improve their English, social and critical thinking skills.
- Focus on Interactive Learning: The students will be part of a learning setting that engages students to participate, to question, to think outside the box, and to come up with their own ideas.
- Affordable Pricing: No need to send your child to the USA to experience the American summer camp. This experience is at a closer distance and at at price that can be up to 70% cheaper than normal camp fees in America.
- Safe and Fun Environment: Our location is quiet, close to the sea. We will have lifeguards, security guards, and a doctor on-site. Plus, over 50 professionals that will be making sure that our campers have a safe and fun experience.
- Student’s needs come first: The entirety of the curriculum of Camp Golden Gate is centered on making sure that all our students push their boundaries to become better students and more tolerant individuals. We give them the freedom to learn and have fun in a positive manner. Our ultimate goal is for our campers to have the summer camp experience of their life.
- Make True Friends: Camp is the place where kids make their very best friends. Free from the social expectations pressuring them at school, camp encourages kids to relax and make friends easily.
7. Instill Leadership skills: Because camps allow kids to make choices and direct summer projects, they are natural leadership training places. These kids are less likely to be affected by peer pressure and more likely to set the pace and tone for other kids – and feel empowered in tasks they take on throughout their lives.
8. Gain Resiliency: The kind of encouragement and nurture kids receive at camp makes it a great environment to endure setbacks, try new (and thereby maybe a little frightening) things, and see that improvement comes when you give something another try.
9. Exposure to Diversity: Kids learn the world is a big place with lots of people, who might do things differently than they’re used to. That includes other kids from all over the state and beyond – and the camp’s counselors and leaders, who serve as positive role models who can leave a huge impression. They’re not seen as strict “law enforcers” but older, “cool friends” who care about them.
10. Experience Success and Become More Confident: Camp Golden Gate will help students to build self-confidence and self-esteem by removing the academic, athletic, and social competition that shapes their lives at school. We run a range of non-competitive activities and provide diverse opportunities for individuals to succeed: there are accomplishments every day.